Basketry is an ancestral knowledge that is transmitted from generation to generation in Madagascar. The cooperative's craftswomen are able to make a wide variety of bags with different patterns and raw materials from the East Coast territory. We find in particular :
- PENJA which is a natural fiber extracted from the rush
- RAPHIA which is a natural fiber extracted from the palm tree " Raphia ruffia ".
- RABANE which is a worked and woven raffia
- PADDY which comes from the recycling of rice bags which are embroidered and dyed
- JUTE which is a natural fiber extracted from a shrub called White JUTE
- BANANA LEAF which is directly cut from the banana treer
You can find here some examples of creations but do not hesitate to place your orders on measures with the colors and the patterns of your choice !